Thursday 24 October 2013

A whole year!

I can't believe it has been almost a whole year since my last post. Things have been pottering along here as usual. Crafty and bakey and gardeningey as always, I just don't seem to have gotten around to blogging about any of it.

Anyway pretty much following on from my last post I am in the middle of my pre-Christmas crafting frenzy once again. Handmade gifts, decorations, cards... whenever I am off work I am covered in threads or glitter or paint!

I thought I'd share the first completed gift I can tick off my to do list. It's a lap quilt for a friend of mine who shares my love of being cosy under a quilt watching dvds. Sorry about the poor photos, they're suffering from a lack of natural light like me!


I really love the scribble backing fabric. I couldn't work out what fabric I could use to pull all the bright colours together until I spotted this one.


- L xx

No comments: